Kia Telluride in Calgary
Kia has finally launched it's most awaited Grande-size three-row SUV in Calgary. This well-executed spacious SUV has the capacity to comfortably accommodate up to 8 passengers. The roomy and powerful 2020 Kia Telluride takes you wherever you need to go with a comfortable ride and strength to keep up with your ultra-active lifestyle. This spacious SUV starts at $44,995 and is available in four trim packages, EX, SX, SX Limited and SX Limited with Nappa. Choose from six different exterior colours and five interior color schemes with seats in synthetic leather, leather and Nappa leather.
2020 KIA TELLURIDE TRIM LEVELS
|TRIM||Starting Price||Key Features|
|EX||$44.995||§ Forward Collision Avoidance Assist
§ Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist
§ Advanced Smart Cruise Control
§ 10.2-in. Multimedia Interface with Navigation
§ Wireless Charger
§ Rear Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist
|SX||$49,995||§ Blind View Monitor
§ Dual Sunroof
§ Harmon/Kardon Premium Sound
§ 360-degree Camera
§ Driver Seat Memory System
§ Interior Mood Lighting
|SX Limited||$52,995||§ Self-Leveling Rear Suspension
§ Heads-Up Display
§ 7-Passenger Captain Seats
§ Heated and air-cooled 2nd-row seats
|$53,995||§ Nappa Leather Seats
§ Deluxe Cloth Headliner
2020 Kia Telluride Performance
You'll have plenty of power to go anywhere, pass easily and tow anything with its 3.8L V6 engine and 8-speed transmission. With muscle like this, nothing will hold you back.
|Engines||3.8L V6 GDI DOHC, Dual-cam Variable Valve Timing (D-CVVT)|
|Horsepower||291 hp @ 6,000 RPM|
|Torque||262 lb.-ft. @ 5,200 RPM|
|Transmission||8-speed automatic transmission|
|Fuel Efficiency||Est. L/100km – 12.5 city/9.6 highway|
|Drive Types||All-Wheel Drive|
Telluride's Assistive Technology
Providing a safe ride for your family is key when selecting a vehicle, and the 2020 Kia Telluride delivers an assistive driving experience with technology that keeps you alert and helps you avoid potential collisions. Here are a few of the integrated technologies that keep you safer while travelling in your Kia Telluride:
- Drive/Terrain Mode adapts your All-Wheel Drive to changing road conditions, such as mud, snow, and rain, with four different drive modes that increase traction control as needed.
- Heads-Up Display keeps vital vehicle information such as speed, navigation and incoming phone calls within your view, right on the windshield so you never have to take your eyes off the road
- UVO Intelligence provides access to vehicle diagnostics and other vital information, as well as features like remote start/stop, vehicle finder and more
- Lane-Follow Assist works hand-in-hand with Advanced Smart Cruise Control to help you stay between the white and yellow lines on the road and at a safe distance from the car ahead to prevent collision.
- Safe Exit Assist alerts you when another vehicle is approaching you from behind by not allowing passengers to exit the car
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist alerts you audibly and applies the brakes automatically to help prevent or reduce impact
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist lets you reverse safely by detecting vehicles behind you and applies the brakes automatically to help prevent a collision.
- Blind View Monitor activates with your turn signal and uses a side-mounted camera to relay a view of another approaching vehicle on your instrument cluster.