Kia Canada Promotional Offers
offers available on select new 2020 and 2021 models to qualified retail customers who take delivery from September 1 to 30, 2020. All pricing and payments include delivery/destination fees up to $1,895, $22 AMVIC fee, and $100 A/C charge (where applicable) and exclude licensing, paint charges ($250, where applicable), registration, retailer charges (except in Quebec), insurance and taxes. Dealers may sell/lease for less. A dealer order may be required. Offers subject to change and extension without notice. See your Kia dealer for complete details. Φ Financing available on select new models to qualified retail customers on approved credit. Representative financing examples: Finance a 2020 Sorento LX+ V6/2020 Sportage EX/2020 Forte EX/2020 Soul EX+ with a selling price of $36,012/$33,612/$22,262/$26,312 at 0% for 84 months for a total of 364 weekly payments of $99/$92/$61/$72 with $0 down payment and a cost of borrowing of $0. Payment includes $2,000/$0/$500/$500 Clearance Bonus. † Cash Purchase Price for the 2021 Seltos LX FWD/2020 Optima EX/2020 Sedona LX/2020 Stinger GT is $24,912/$26,312/$31,912/$42,912 and includes $0/$4,000/$2,000/$4,000 cash discounts. † † MSRP for models shown: 2020 Sorento Black Line V6 /2020 Sportage EX Premium S/2020 Forte GT DCT/2020 Soul GT-Line Limited/2021 Seltos SX Turbo /2020 Optima EX+/2020 Sedona SX Tech/2020 Stinger GT Limited is $36,995/$35,595/28,995/$29,595/$32,595/$29,995/$41,695/$50,495. Apple, the Apple logo, CarPlay, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google, Google Play, Google Maps, and Android Auto are trademarks of Google Inc. Google Maps ©2019 Google. Please note that your vehicle may not be equipped with all features described. This also applies to safety-related systems and functions. None of the features we describe are intended to replace the driver’s responsibility to exercise due care while driving and are not a substitute for safe driving practices. Some features may have technological limitations. For additional information regarding the various features, including their limitations and restrictions, please refer to your vehicle’s Owner’s Manual. The Kia 5year/100,000km warranty includes various warranties and roadside assistance. Some restrictions apply. For more information, call us at 403.250.2502 or contact our Sales Manager, Rich Pili.
May Specials at South Trail Kia
15% off A/C evac and recharge service
10% off detail packages with any service
Premium Oil change starting at $89.99 plus shop supplies and tax- Includes 6 months no charge road side assistance
Offers can not be combined
$500 Grad Rebate
Congratulations! As a recent graduate from an accredited post-secondary institution, you could be eligible to receive a $500 rebate toward the purchase or lease of a new Kia vehicle with the Kia "Ride On" Grad Program.
- Canadian residents who have graduated in the past two years from the date of sale or who will be eligible to graduate in the next four months from
- an accredited university undergraduate degree program,
- college diploma program (two-year minimum),
- a three-year CEGEP D.E.C. program in Quebec.
- Master's Degree program, Doctorate/PHD
- Military or police academy
- Recognized schools include all post-secondary institutions that are accredited by a provincial Ministry of Education.
- Vehicle must be registered (RDR and licensed) in the name of the graduate; the graduate cannot be co-signer.
- Certificate programs do not qualify
- Cannot be combined with First Time New Vehicle Buyer Program
- Rebate can be used to reduce the selling price of the vehicle (before taxes). The applicant must meet the required terms and conditions. Some conditions apply, please see South Trail KIA for complete details.
$750 Mobility Assistance
Kia Canada welcomes the opportunity to assist individuals who require adaptive aid to drive a Kia vehicle by providing up to $750 towards the purchase and installation of specialty equipment on your Kia vehicle.
- To qualify, the customer must provide original documentation from a licensed medical professional in the customer's province of residence, clearly detailing the customer's existing permanent disability.
- Up to $750 can be used to reduce the selling price of the vehicle (before taxes). The applicant must meet the required terms and conditions. Some conditions apply, please see your dealer for complete details.
- Some conditions apply, please see your dealer for additional details
$500 Military Benefit
As a tribute to the men and women of the Canadian Forces, Kia Canada is proud to offer $500 toward the purchase or lease of a new Kia vehicle.
- Customers may be active (or reserve) member of the Canadian army, navy, or air force or inactive (retiree) personnel to qualify.
- Military I.D. must be provided as proof.
- Military Cadet does not qualify for the program.
- Offer may only be transferred to a spouse or common law partner, but is otherwise not transferable at all.
- $500 can be used to reduce the selling price of the vehicle (before taxes). The applicant must meet the required terms and conditions. Some conditions apply, please see your dealer for complete details.
- Some conditions apply, please see your dealer for additional details .
First Time Vehicle Buyer Program
Are you a first time car buyer? It has never been easier to drive a brand new Kia, thanks to the First Time Vehicle Buyer Program. Car buyers with no prior finance history can take advantage of a $500 credit towards the purchase of their new vehicle. Some restrictions apply. See your local Kia dealer for full details.
TThe First Time Vehicle Buyer Program offer is available on approved credit to eligible retail customers who finance a select new 2016/2017 model year Rio 4 door, Rio 5 door, Forte Sedan, Forte5, Forte Koup, or Soul. Eligible purchase finance customers will receive a credit in the amount of five hundred dollars towards the purchase of their new vehicle. Some conditions apply. Offer cannot be combined with the Grad Rebate Program. See South Trail KIA for complete details.
Thinking about upgrading your Kia to a newer model? As a current Kia owner, you can drive away with the all-new 2018 Kia Rio today with even more benefits!
As a current Kia owner, enjoy $500 in maintenance credits on your Member Rewards card when you buy or lease a 2018 Kia Rio. Use them anytime in our parts and service department! This sporty new compact is fun to drive and incredibly rewarding.
It's just one more great benefit of being a part of the Kia Canada Member Rewards Program.
* $500 Maintenance offer available on the purchase/lease/finance of new 2018 Kia Rio5 models and is awarded in the form of a preloaded Kia Member Rewards card valued at $500. Some conditions apply. See your Kia dealer for complete details.