Available in six different trims, and both FW and AWD drivetrains, there's a 2019 Kia Sorento out there to fit every budget and taste. Here are just several of many reasons that make the 2019 Kia Sorento the world's favourite mid-size SUV.
Loaded with Standard Features
• Drive Mode Select - Allows drivers to choose from Normal, Sport, or Eco drive modes, each of which adjusts power, shift points, and steering feedback.
• UVO Intelligence - Lets drivers remotely start, setup climate control, and even run monthly health reports on their Sorento using a smartphone app.
• Rear Camera - A three-hundred-and-sixty degree rear camera monitor.
• Dynamax Intelligent All-wheel Drive - Monitors the road and delivers improved traction and handling.
• Loaded With Tech - Touchscreen controls, Android Auto, Apple Car Play, Bluetooth Connectivity, and an available Harmon/Kardon sound system make the 2019 Sorento the most fun mid-size SUV on the road today.
Sporty, Safe, and Practical Design
Redesigned for 2019, this year's Sorento features a more pronounced tiger-nose front grille, available LED lighting, and more chrome detailing than ever before. Sorento's trademarked "Iso-Structure" made with fifty-three percent high-strength-steel, provides a stronger, safer frame.
The L and the LX trims get an inline 2.4-litre four-cylinder engine tied to a six-speed automatic transmission. All other trims come with an eight-speed transmission powered by a 3.3 litre V-6 that cranks out two-hundred-and-ninety horsepower. The inline four gets, (highway/city), 10.7/8.2 L/100km with FWD, and 11.2/9.0 L/100km with AWD. The 3.3 litre V-6, (only available on AWD trims), gets a respectable 12.5/9.7 L/100km.
Year in and year out Kia vehicles win award after award in every class. So it's no surprise that the Kia Sorento has a few trophies of its own. Here are some of the most recent awards won by the Kia Sorento:
• The J.D. Power Award for "Highest Ranked SUV for Initial Quality, Two Years in a Row
• Best Three-row SUV for the Money by U.S. News & World Report
• The 2018 IIHS Top Safety Pick Award
• The 2018 Autoweb Buyer's Choice Award for Midsize SUV
• NHTSA Overall 5-Star Safety Rating
Safety Comes Standard
Safety comes standard on the Kia Sorento. Along with six airbags, all Sorento trims come equipped with:
• Impact Sensing Automatic Door Unlock
• Vehicle Stability Management
• Electronic Stability Control
• Kia's Four-wheel Anti-lock Braking System
• Hill-assist control (HAC)
The EX trim and above also come with a Blind spot detection and Rear Cross Traffic Alert systems.
One of the Best Warranties in the Business
Because Kia vehicles enjoy a high level of initial quality, Sorento owners enjoy one of the best warranties in the business. Kia's "Worry-free" comprehensive warranty covers the entire vehicle for the first five years or one-hundred-thousand kilometres, whichever comes first. For the first year or 20,000 km, the Sorento warranty covers consumable items on their vehicles such as brake pads, bulbs, fuse, and wiper blades. Also included, in the event of mechanical breakdown, the Sorento warranty provides 24/7 Roadside Assistance for the first five years regardless of mileage. This coverage applies to all 2019 Kia vehicles, as well.
One More Reason - South Trail Kia At South Trail Kia we have a huge selection of new and used Kia vehicles. Our friendly staff, knowledgeable finance department, and expert service technicians make South Trail Kia the best place to buy a Kia Sorento in Calgary.